Vatican & St. Peters Basilica: Skip-the-Line Afternoon Tour
- Skip the lines waiting to enter the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Hear fascinating stories about the Vatican Museums from an insider guide
- Visit the Sistine Chapel at the very end of the day, without the crowds
Visit the Pavilion of the Carriages, the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of the Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Pinacoteca, the Round Room, Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muses and Candelabra Gallery.
Your guide will provide information about the Sistine Chapel before entering, as it is forbidden to talk once inside. Marvel at the beauty of Michelangelo's most important masterwork without the crowds, as you’ll be visiting at the end of the day.
From the Sistine Chapel, you’ll enter St. Peter's Basilica directly, avoiding the security lines. Inside you will have a full tour with your guide.
Please note that the Basilica is subject to closure, sometimes without notice. If this happens, you will be provided with an extended tour inside the Vatican Museums.
- Fastest-possible access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- English-speaking Vatican insider guide
- Vatican Museums admission ticket
- Headsets when necessary
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Meet in front of Via Tunisi 3 in Rome on the corner across the street from the steps (not on the steps). A representative will be there to meet you carrying a sign with a green logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Large bags and backpacks are not permitted on this tour
• To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered
• In order to join this tour you must be able to climb and descend stairs on your own
• Photos are permitted in almost all rooms of the Vatican Museums, except for the Sistine Chapel. No bulky or clearly professional photographic or video equipment (especially tripods or large videocameras, equipment backpacks) will be permitted inside the museum