Join this live online class and learn from two Italian chefs in Rome how to make a pizza. Learn about the ingredients, the tools and discover the secrets of the perfect dough during this interactive experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Work with authentic Italian chefs to create the perfect pizza
- Learn about the regional ingredients beloved throughout Italy
- Listen to these passionate chefs as they share the history of their craft
- Expand your knowledge in a live Q&A session with the chefs
- List of ingredients
- Q&A with the chefs
- Pizza recipe
- Tips (optional)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
A Zoom link for this virtual tour will be provided in advance. Please note that this is a virtual tour where you can participate from home. There won't be a personal meeting in Rome.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will get the registration details and link for the online experience upon booking.
- A stable internet connection is required as this is a live online tour.
- All start times are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
- Please note: to better prepare, you might want to look at some of the recipes ahead of time. You will be sent a recipe document 48 hours prior to your tour. You can choose to cook along with the chefs or just follow along.
- Due to shortages of ingredients in Italy, where the chefs are based, the toppings on the pizza, types of pasta, or sauce (such as pesto, tomato, puttanesca, arrabbiata, bolognese) made in the class could vary.