Rome: 125cc Vespa Rental (12 Hours-1 Week)
- Explore Rome like a Roman on a 125cc Vespa
- Enjoy the freedom of the road and feel the wind in your hair
- Choose a rental period from 12 hours to 1 week
Save money on expensive taxis, and visit Rome’s main tourist spots in a short time. Rentals are available for periods of 12 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, and even one week. Each Vespa comfortably seats 2 people. You can have your scooter delivered to your hotel, or collect it from a convenient collection point near Termini Station. From there, all of Rome’s landmarks, such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Pantheon are within easy reach. Marvel at the Renaissance monuments of Piazza Venezia, or doff your helmet to the Pope in the Vatican City. Travel to hidden corners, and park up with ease.
The scooter rental includes accident liability insurance, 2 helmets, safety locks, anti-theft, a windshield, and top case.
- Vespa rental (125cc)
- 2 helmets
- Safety locks
- Anti-theft security
- Top case
Prepare for the activity
• A deposit of €500 must be paid in cash or by credit card
• Past driving experience on 2-wheel vehicles is required
• All vehicles are insured for third party liability. You are responsible in case of damages, accidents, and theft, to the amount of €2000 or €500 if additional insurance is purchased at €12 per day