Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel: No-Wait Tickets
- Enter the Vatican Museums through a special reserved entrance, even faster than Skip-the-Line
- Get more time to explore St. Peter’s Basilica and the Sistine Chapel
- Stroll the galleries at your own pace
- Use the handy map to locate masterpieces of art
Design your own itinerary with your Vatican Museums full-day ticket, map, and a brief orientation from one of our experts, so you can enjoy the highlights of the Museums’ famous collections at your own pace. Start by exploring areas most tour groups never see, like the paintings in the Pinacoteca gallery and the Etruscan museum, or spend more time admiring the scenery in famous areas like the Pinecone Courtyard and Gallery of Maps.
No trip to the Vatican is complete without visiting its shining star: the Sistine Chapel. Your ticket includes entry to the chapel and your orientation provides information on what to look for when you visit this incredible treasure.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket and reservation fees for the Vatican Museums
- Map of the museums and information about the Sistine Chapel
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Meet at the bottom of the steps that connect Via Candia and Viale Vaticano on Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie. Look for the tour coordinators wearing blue polo shirts or jackets. The nearest metro station is Cipro (Line A). Exit the station and keep to the right to take the stairs marked "Via Fra Albenzio". Once outside the station, continue on Via Fra Albenzio until you reach the Santa Maria delle Grazie church. Cross Via Candia to reach the meeting point at the bottom of the steps that join Via Candia to Viale Vaticano.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Guests in wheelchairs or with any impairment requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated
• Strollers and baby carriages cannot be accommodated
• Tickets sell out fast and in advance. Book now to avoid disappointment