VIP Caesar’s Palace Tour with Colosseum & Roman Forum
- Enjoy special access to the Case Romane del Celio, a collection of apartments filled with artifacts and jaw-dropping frescoes
- Visit the Coliseum, the greatest arena of all, where blood sport was elevated to a national obsession
- Walk among the ruins of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill as your guide brings ancient Rome to life
This tour begins by taking you down into the Case Romane to admire the extraordinary frescoes that adorn the walls and see the relics of Roman life that were unearthed in these very rooms. With an expert guide to help you decipher everything you see and a group of no more than 15 participants, you’ll feel as if you have stepped back 2,000 years into the height of one of the greatest empires the world has ever known.
Next, on this 3.5-hour program, you’ll head to the Coliseum to learn about the astounding blood sports that took place in this massive amphitheater. With skip-the-line access, you won’t waste time in long ticket lines. Enjoy a fully-guided tour of the first and second levels.
You’ll take a walk through the Roman Forum, where money-lenders and debates were once part of the teeming civic life of the ancient city. Visit the Temple of the Vestal Virgins, climb the Palatine Hill for a lesson in the mythic founding of the city by Romulus and Remus, and learn of the great victories that inspired the arches of Constantine and Titus.
If you want an unparalleled tour of the most iconic sites in Rome with an extra, special-access experience thrown in to take you a little deeper into the culture and history of the cradle of Western civilization, this is an unmissable experience for you.
- Special access entry to the Case Romane del Celio
- Skip-the-line tickets and reservation fees for the Coliseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Small group tour (maximum of 15 people)
- Specialist tour guide throughout
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Outside of Oppio Caffè located on Via delle Terme di Tito, 72 (near the Colosseum) Oppio caffè is located on the corner of Via di Terme di Tito and Via Nicola Salvi - exact address Via delle Terme di Tito 72. If arriving by metro, please note that there are two entrances/exits for the metro. The caffè where you meet is located on the street above the metro station. You can take the stairs up either inside the metro station or from outside. Once you arrive to the street above the metro, face the Colosseum and then walk to your left 150 meters and you will find the Oppio Caffè on the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• The Coliseum has changed its admission policy to ensure that only 3,000 people are in the amphitheater at any given time, meaning much less crowding during busy periods. Although your tickets are pre-booked with skip-the-line access, this may mean a slight delay on entering if capacity has already been reached. Instances of this will be limited but please be patient if you visit on a busy day and are affected by this unavoidable circumstance. In all, it should make for a much nicer experience for all
• The Coliseum is subject to occasional closures. The Coliseum administration is usually aware of this and informs guides on the day before a closure. Please provide detailed contact information in the event that the tour needs to be rescheduled