Rome: Guided Street Food Tasting Tour
- Taste the food of Rome at more than 5 traditional eateries
- Visit one of Rome's most charming and beautiful areas
- Interact with a local top-rated guide who will comment on all the things you see and taste
- See some of Rome most interesting monuments and attractions along the way
Then, continue in your small group to the Jewish Ghetto and the site of the ancient Theatre of Pompey. Visit several Roman ruins and historic buildings, including the Great Synagogue of Rome. Sample one of the best pizzas in the city, along with delicacies such as zucchini flowers and suppli (a rice ball typically prepared with tomatoes and mozzarella sauce).
End at the spot where Julius Caesar was assassinated. Taste one of Rome's best gelatos at a family-run ice cream parlor. Listen as the owner explains how the ice cream is made, and hear some of the history of his business. Ask nicely, and he may even reveal some of the secrets behind his recipes!
Get expert tips from your knowledgeable guide, who will be happy to provide advice and suggestions for additional things to see and do.
- Local guide
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• No transportation to the meeting point is provided
• Minimum numbers do apply: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet the requirements. In such an event, you will be offered an alternative