Rome: Skip-the-Line Colosseum Access with Mobile Audio Guide
- Skip the long lines with your fast-track entrance ticket
- Explore the ground and first floor of one of the most impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Take the chance to explore the famous Palatine Hill and Roman Forum at your pace
- Download a map of Imperial Rome to help you explore the sites
Meet your host at the office to receive all the information you need for this tour. Then, head towards the Colosseum skipping the long lines and access the Colosseum with your fast-track entrance ticket.
Dive into the history of one of the most iconic monuments in Rome. Discover the magnificent arena at your own pace. Then, head towards the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum to conclude your tour of Ancient Rome.
Benefit from the audioguide providing you with a map of the Eternal City along with clue points and other activities. The ticket is valid on two consecutive and gives you the flexibility to discover the three iconic sites at your own pace.
- Headset (for android phones only)
- Multi-lingual audio guide including maps of Rome
- Self-guided tour
- Welcome host up to the entrance
- Customer service
- Guided Tour
- Headset for Iphones
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the local partner's office to pick up your fast-track tickets. The meeting point can be easily reached by taking the B line to Colosseo station. From there, it'll be only a few minutes of walking to the meeting point location.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
• Please note that you need to bring your own smartphone in order to download the audio guide app at the local partner's office
• For IPhones, please bring your own earphones as there are no jack sockets available