Rome: Sightseeing & Dining Combined (Self-Guided)
- See the Colosseum, one of Rome's major attractions, it used to be the largest amphitheater in the Roman Empire.
- Visit one of the best preserved Roman buildings - the Pantheon was built in 126 A.D. as a temple for all the Roman gods
- View a world-famous Baroque fountain featuring the mythological sculptural composition of Neptune, god of the sea, flanked by two tritons
- Explore Piazza Navona - one of the most famous of Rome's many squares and features three magnificent fountains
Rome is like a large open air museum and during this walking tour, you will enjoy some of the most famous landmarks that Rome has to offer. The colosseum and Pantheon will offer you a glimpse of the past while Piazza di Spagna will show you another side of this beautiful city.
At the Trevi Fountain, you may want to throw a coin to make sure you will return to Rome in the future. A truly monumental stairway of 135 steps, the Spanish Steps attract tourists from all over the world. Truth or myth - Rome is always worth a city trip.
- Three-course meal served in three carefully selected restaurants
- 30-45 minute self-guided walk between the courses
- A glass of wine (or other drink) with every course
- Route map and description highlighting the sights
- Tour guide