From the Pantheon to the Coliseum: Rome Segway Tour
- See Rome’s iconic sights such as the Pantheon and Coliseum by Segway
- Start out from Castel Sant'Angelo, one of the wonders of the Eternal City
- Learn about Roman history from specialized and experienced guides
Ride to Piazza Navona and the Stadium of Domitian. Glide effortlessly through the oldest district in Rome until you arrive at the Pantheon. Then it’s on to Piazza Venezia, where you’ll see the Altare della Patria, also known as Il Vittoriano.
From there you’ll glide to the Coliseum, the monument that best represents Rome. After riding your Segway by the Roman Forum site, at Via dei Fori Imperiali, you’ll arrive at the Trevi Fountain, the most famous fountain in the world.
Finish by riding past the Spanish Steps and back to the starting point at Castel Sant’Angelo.
- Segway rental
- Segway training session
- Tour guide
- Waterproof jacket (if required)
- Entrance tickets to attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in the pedestrian zone of Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello. · When you are in front of the main entrance of Castel Sant'Angelo, you guide will be to the right side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• The minimun age to participate on this tour is 16 years
• You must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) to ride a Segway
• The dress code is smart casual
• There is a maximum of 8 people per group
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
You might also like...
Product ID: 58420