Rome: 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Tiber Cruise Combo
- Explore Rome by land with a 1-day ticket to the hop-on hop-off bus
- See Rome from the Tiber River with a 1-day river cruise ticket
- Marvel at the monuments of Ancient Rome, including the Colosseum and Circus Maximus
- Toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Learn the history of Rome from the on board audio commentary
- Put your hand in the "Mouth of Truth"
- Admire the vast monument to the 1st king of a united Italy
- Glory at Bernini's collonades and the dome of Saint Peter's
- Discover the Baroque Fontana del Tritone on Piazza Barberini
Your ticket is valid for 24 hours, making it the best option to make the most of your stay at your own pace. Jump off at any of the 10 stops (8 on the mainland and 2 on the river), all located near some of the city’s most important sights.
Marvel at the monument to the 1st king of a unified Italy on Piazza Venezia, see the carved marble Bocca della Verità (Mouth of Truth) in the portico of the church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin, and admire the mausoleum to the Roman Emperor Hadrian at the Castel Sant'Angelo, just steps from the Vatican City.
The on board audio commentary will provide a fascinating narrative about the history of Rome as you tour.
Stops on the River Cruise:
Tiber Island - Lungotevere degli Anguillara
Ponte Sisto: Lungotevere dei Tebaldi
Castel Sant'Angelo Bridge - Lungotevere tor di Nona
Palace of Justice Pier : Lungotevere Marzio
Stops on the Hop-on Hop-off bus :
TERMINAL A Termini – Marsala (Via Marsala, 7)
TERMINAL B Largo di Villa Peretti (Largo di Villa Peretti, 1)
2 ) Santa Maria Maggiore (Via dell’Esquilino, 8)
3) Colosseum - (Via di San Gregorio )
4) Circo Massimo - (Piazzale Ugo La Malfa)
5) Piazza Venezia - (Via di Teatro Marcello 12)
6) Vatican - (Via della Conciliazione, 4)
7) Trevi Fountain - (Via del Tritone, 59)
7b) Piazza di Spagna solo Sabato dopo le 15,00, Domenica e Festivi (Saturday after 15:00, Sundays and Bank Holidays).
- 1-day ticket for the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus and Tiber River cruise
- On board audio guide
- Food and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
Prepare for the activity
For the Hop-on Hop-off bus: Terminal • Piazza del Cinquecente (Via M. D'azeglio, corner of Via Cavour) • Santa Maria Maggiore (Piazza Esquilino 12) • Colosseo (Via di San Gregorio, close to entry of Palatine) • Bocca della Verita/Circo Massimo (Via del Circo Massimo - Belvedere Romolo e Remo) • Piazza Venezia/Campidoglio (Via del Teatro Marcello, in front of Civic N 32-34) • San Pietro/Musei Vatican/Piazza Navona/Pantheon/Castel Sant'Angelo (Lungotevere Tor di Nona, 7) • Fontana di Trevi/Piazza di Spagna/Piazza del Popolo (Via del Tritone, 177) • Piazza Barberini (Via Barberini 14)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A full loop of the hop-on hop-off bus takes approximately 2 hours (without getting off). Tours are available daily from 08:30 (first ride) to 20:30 (last ride). Buses depart every 15 minutes
• Please note that the supplier reserves the right to change the itinerary at any moment, due to river conditions or any other cause beyond their direct control