Rome: Private Pasta-Making Class at a Local's Home
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local italian families
- Have fun learning the local recipes from family cookbooks
- Taste everything you have prepared afterwards around the table
Throughout the lesson, your Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic regional pasta recipes. Following the demonstration, you can have fun putting your cooking skills to the test.
Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Afterwards, you will be invited to taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wine.
- Cooking class
- Tasting of three local pasta dishes
- Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- Apron and shopping bag
Prepare for the activity
The exact meeting point will be your host home. When you arrive, ring the doorbell, your Cesarina host will be excited to welcome you for an authentic Italian food experience. After the booking, you will be contacted by the customer care via email to share all the private details of your experience including your host full address and mobile number.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The cooking class usually begins at 10:00AM in the morning or 5:00PM in the afternoon (if you advise far enough in advance, your guides can be flexible based on your travel requirements)
• All dietary requirements can be catered to upon request (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free etc.)