Rome: Private Leonardo da Vinci Exhibition Guided Tour
- Be amazed by 9 holograms showing Da Vinci's paintings and inventions in 3D
- See more than 65 full-scale machines made according to designs by Leonardo da Vinci
- Discover a tomb from 43 B.C., immersed in an underground pond
- Take the chance to have a private guided tour providing access to more workshops
- See a video about Leonardo's inventions and his study about anatomy
You will travel through 4 sections to see full-scale reproductions and the only holograms in the world of the artist, was was a famed inventor and Renaissance man. You will get the chance to touch and play with almost all of the machines on display, or to build your own version of a bridge that Da Vinci invented.
Examine his studies about "Water," "Air," "Fire" and "Earth" to build a better picture of his intellect, and get up close to his inventions in the fields of science, aviation and the military. You can also find the tomb of the architect Auro Irzio, dating back to 43 B.C. and mmersed in an underground natural pond
The museum is located in Palazzo della Cancelleria, which is a palace owned by the Vatican. The building is a point of interest due to its architecture, and the upper floor hosts the "Sacra Rota", where the church dissolves marriage.
Your guided tour (available in different languages) providing access to more workshops, with art historians available to provide you with more information, including child-friendly explanations.
- Exhibition entrance
- Guided tour