Rome: Private Borghese Gallery Tour
- See a total of six magnificent Caravaggio’s
- Admire Raphael’s "Deposition" and "Lady with Unicorn"
- Witness the great sculptor Bernini’s magic touch with marble
- Look upon masterpieces by Titian, Canova and Perugino
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Rome from the Villa Borghese Park
Across the gallery’s 20 floors, you’ll find a wealth of classical sculpture, as well as Renaissance art. Scipione was an avid patron of "modern art", and the collection boasts masterpieces by the 15th and 16th century’s most influential artists. Throughout this experience, your expert guide will enlighten you to the hidden meanings behind these great works.
Most of the sculptures in the Borghese are still where Scipione originally wanted them to be, including the sculptor Bernini’s great secular masterpieces such as his revelatory "Rape of Proserpine". Of the collection’s painted masterpieces, Raphael’s "Deposition" is a highlight, as is Titian’s "Sacred and Profane Love" and Caravaggio’s "Boy with A Fruit Basket".
After the Borghese Gallery, you will join your guide for a walk through Villa Borghese Park, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Rome from its terrace .
- Admission fees
- Skip-the-Line entrance to the Borghese Gallery
- Walking tour of Villa Borghese Gardens
- Headsets to make sure to hear your guide clearly (when the group exceeds more than 6 participants)
- Professional art historian guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (available for an additional charge)
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
Our guide will await you at you at Piazzale Scipione Borghese 5, at the gate located on the left-hand side of the building and will be holding a sign with the name of your main booker as mentioned in your reservation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
• Children must be accompanied by an adult