Rome in a Day Segway Tour with Lunch
- Hop aboard a Segway and experience all the best sights of Rome in this full-day tour
- Explore the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, and take in the beautiful Trevi Fountain
- Glide through the city's historic streets and experience the amazing energy of the Eternal City
- Discover local secrets with a tour leader that speaks your language (two languages maximum per tour)
Experience all of Rome’s major sites, including the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps, the Roman Forum, and much more.
Make sure you get snaps of all the must-see icons, but don't forget the city's lesser-known landmarks such as the Sant'Ignazio Church, the Maltese Knight’s Gardens, and the Temple of Claudio. And for those with a penchant for architecture, the beautiful buildings around every corner will no doubt serve to delight.
After watching Rome come to life in the morning, stop for a hearty Roman lunch and treat your taste buds to a tour of the local cuisine.
Once you've had your fill of pasta, pizza, and gelato, hop back on your Segway to continue exploring almost 3,000 years of Rome’s history.
- Segway rental
- Helmets and safety equipment
- Tour leader/ Ipod touch video/audio guides
- Extra expenses
- Children under 16 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Via Celimontana, 30-32. From the exit of the Colosseo Subway (Metro B line) go left on Via dei Fori Imperiali. Reach the traffic light and make a right turn, then turn to your left and cross the street again. The street you see on your right side is Via San Giovanni Laterano. Take it, walk straight ahead and turn right at the second street into Via Celimontana. Two blocks up the hill on the left hand side you will find number 30-32.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
The tour is given in English, but other languages can be accommodated should the customer wish. Please indicate your desired language when booking.
The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kg) or over 250 pounds (113kg).