Rome: Gladiator’s Gate and Arena Special Colosseum Access
- Get special access to the arena floor of the Colosseum
- Avoid the lines and enter the Colosseum via the no-wait Gladiator’s Gate
- Tour the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with an expert guide
Marvel at the vast amphitheater as the expert guide transports you back nearly 2,000 years when vicious blood sports were the most popular form of entertainment in Rome.
Explore the rest of the Colosseum, including the first floor and Roman Forum overlook.
Next on this 3-hour tour, head to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill to learn more about the history of Imperial Rome. Through your guide’s stories you’ll easily imagine what life was like in the heyday of this incredible civilization.
- No-wait admission to the Colosseum via the Gladiator’s Gate
- Skip-the-line access at the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Licensed tour guide
- Groups of 25 or fewer people
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside the Oppio Caffè located on Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy (near the Colosseum). Oppio caffè is on the corner of Via di Terme di Tito and Via Nicola Salvi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• There is a new rule at the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill that only small backpacks and regular-sized handbags are allowed inside. Those with larger bags will not be allowed to enter (there are no storage facilities) and everyone must now pass through a security check before entering the Colosseum
• The Colosseum is subject to occasional closures. The Colosseum administration is usually aware of this and informs the operator the day before a given closure. Please provide the tour operator with detailed contact information in case there is a need to reschedule your tour
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Gratuities for guides are appreciated but never obligatory
You might also like...
Product ID: 77554