Rome: Fast-Track Colosseum, Palatine Hill & Emperor's Palace
- Skip the lines and get direct access to the Colosseum
- Learn about the secrets the Colosseum and its gruesome past
- Enjoy incredible panoramic views from the Palatine Hill
- Visit the Emperor's Palace, a hidden gem of the Eternal City
Then, head to one of Rome's most impressive, yet underrated monuments - The Emperor's Palace on Palatine Hill. Discover the traces from Rome's genesis as a civilization to the 20th century with Mussolini. Listen to the mind-blowing history and stories of interfamily feuds, crime, and gossip.
Your journey ends on top of the Belvedere Terrace overlooking the Roman Forum and the rest of the Eternal City, arguably the most beautiful place to stand in Rome. Here you'll be able to take breathtaking photos to take home with you and share with friends and family.
- Fast-track access to the Colosseum, Palatine, Roman Forum
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the upper level exit of the Colosseum Metro station. You will be greeted by your guide wearing a purple shirt with the local partner's name on it. Customers are required to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the activity starting time. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶