Rome: Early Entry to the Vatican & The Sistine Chapel
- Enter the Sistine Chapel 45 minutes before the general public to see the chapel at its best
- Spend 3-hours exploring of the Vatican Museums seeing highlights including the Raphael Rooms
- Enjoy skip-the-line access at the Vatican Museums & St Peter’s Basilica, saving your hours of waiting in line
- Take a 1-hour guided tour of St. Peter’s Basilica
When you’ve covered the museums, you’ll enter the Sistine Chapel again, much more crowded now, and pass through a special corridor that lets you skip-the-lines into St. Peter’s Basilica. Here, you’ll enjoy an hour long tour of the immense basilica, including stops at Michelangelo’s heart-wrenching Pietá and Bernini’s enormous baldachin altar. Afterwards you’re free to explore St. Peter’s for as long as you want.
Traveling in a small group of just 15 persons or fewer with an expert local guide and with headsets for every guest, you’ll never have to worry about losing your group or missing some interesting piece of information - and there is a lot of interesting information. The Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica have never been more accessible.
- Skip-the-line tickets for Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter’s Basilica
- Small group of maximum 15 persons
- Expert 5 star tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
Prepare for the activity
At the Green Bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento. Meeting Point Directions: meet just outside the Green Bar in the middle of Piazza del Risorgimento Square. This is the only bar/ cafè located on the square. The bar is on the side of the square towards via Crescensio - close to the tram stop number 19. The closest metro/ underground stop is Ottaviano.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
• Clients are advised that St.Peter's Basilica may be closed during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, you will spend more time inside the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums. Refunds cannot be provided in such a case
• Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
• Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside the Vatican Museums. Larger backpacks and other items must be left at the cloakroom. It is the responsibility of the guest to collect these afterwards.