Rome: Downtown Rome and Vatican Highlights Walking Tour
- Explore the Vatican and Rome's most important downtown sites
- See the best of the Vatican Museums in just 3 hours
- Embark on a wonderful walking tour which includes, Castel Sant'Angelo, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and the Spanish Steps
Next, you will head over to the Sistine Chapel. Before you enter, your guide will explain the beautiful ceiling and history behind this Chapel. After marveling at Michelangelo's masterpiece, you will enter St. Peter's Basilica through a special entrance from the Sistine Chapel.
After your Vatican tour is complete, the walking portion of the tour begins. Explore Rome with your guide and see historical sites like Castel Sant'Angelo, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, and more. You'll also take a break for delicious gelato before heading over to the iconic Trevi Fountain.
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Between Caffé Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi, at the top of the big staircase (Viale Vaticano, 100). A representative will be there holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Inappropriate clothing
• This tour operates rain or shine all year round.