Rome: Combination Colosseum and Evening Walking Tour
- Jump the long lines at the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Learn about the history of these magical places with an expert guide
- Marvel at panoramic views over the city as the sun sets
- Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities at Rome's must-see sights, like the Pantheon and Spanish Steps
- Try to guarantee your return to Rome by throwing a coin into the Trevi Fountain
After making your way to the first meeting point at 1:30 PM, enter the Colosseum directly with your skip-the-line access. Hear stories of gladiator fights while exploring the Colosseum's first and second tier with your professional guide, then learn about monuments like the Curia inside the Roman Forum after skipping the lines to enter there too.
Next, admire the Capitoline Hill and its great view over the Roman Forum. Enjoy photo stops at Rome's big-name attractions, such as Piazza Venezia, Largo di Torre Argentina, the Pantheon, and Piazza Navona. The first part of this combination tour takes 3.5 hours.
Later, join another group tour at 6:45 PM, beginning at the Piazza del Popolo. Follow your guide to the romantic Pincio Terrace to see the sunset over the Eternal City's beautiful squares, fountains, and rooftops. After sunset, visit the famous Piazza di Spagna and Bernini’s famous Barcaccia Fountain.
Then, make your way to the stunning Trevi Fountain, the biggest Baroque fountain in Rome. Throw a coin into the fountain, which traditional legend holds will ensure a return to Rome in the future. Visit the historic Pantheon from the exterior, and admire beautiful Piazza Navona with Bernini’s magnificent Four Rivers Fountain in the center.
End your romantic evening walk on Campo de' Fiori, a perfect place to continue your evening in the Eternal City after your guided tour. The second part of this tour also takes 3.5 hours. You can choose between an English or Spanish-speaking tour guide.
- Professional expert guide
- Admission fees for the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly at the Colosseum
- Personalized service in a group of no more than 18 people
Prepare for the activity
• For the 1st part of the Combination, meet your guide at 1:30 PM at the Fountain Colosseum, outside Colosseo metro station (Line B), behind the green newsstand. Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome RM, Italy • For the second part of the combination, meet your guide on Piazza del Popolo square in front of the Santa Maria del Popolo Church at 6:45 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible