Rome: Colosseum & Roman Forum VIP Tour
- Discover the must-see sights of the Eternal City of Rome
- Skip the notoriously long lines and enter at a reserved time
- Embark on a 3-hour tour with a professional experienced guide
- Enjoy a spectacular view over the Forum from the Capitoline Hill
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
Journey to the birthplace of Rome: the Palatine Hill. Learn about the ancient founders of Rome, Romulus and Remus, and their legendary struggles. Admire the incredible frescoes in the House of Augustus and Hippodrome. Marvel at the elliptical sunken garden of the Palace of Domitian. Enjoy an impressive view of the Circus Maximus and the valley of the Roman Forum.
Explore the Roman Forum with your expert guide. Walk through the heart of ancient Rome with your knowledgable guide. See where the bustling marketplace once stood. Visit the some of Rome’s most evocative ruins including the Temple of Julius Caesar, the Arch of Titus, the House of the Vestal Virgins, the Senate House and the Basilica of Maxentius. Hear the story of the triumphal road known as the Sacred Way of the Roman Forum.
- Officially-certified guide
- Radio system to hear your guide
- Skip-the-line guarantee
- Colosseum entrance ticket with a reservation
- Palatine Hill entrance ticket with a reservation
- Roman Forum entrance ticket with a reservation
- Small group guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tickets and reservations for the arena floor and underground
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The Arch of Constantine is located opposite the entrance of Colosseum. Please be present in front of the Arch of Constantine opposite the entrance of the Colosseum (Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM) 15 minutes before the departure time in order to avoid any delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
• For security reasons, the site’s staff has the right to refuse the entrance of visitors without a valid passport or ID. Please carry a valid document to avoid any inconveniences.
• Please note, visitors are not permitted to enter attractions with suitcases or large bags.
• Please note, that there is no cloakroom on site.
• Please note, that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run. If there are not enough guests to meet requirements, the tour will be canceled and you will be offered an alternative or full refund.