Rome: Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum Tour
- Receive timed entrance access to the 3 largest sites of Ancient Rome
- Embark on a 2.5-hour tour with a professional experienced guide
- Enjoy a spectacular view over the Forum from the Capitoline Hill
No visit to Ancient Rome is complete without a visit to the Palatine Hill, where all it began. You’ll learn about the legend of the twin brothers Remus and Romulus, see where the battle between the brothers took place and find out how Romulus founded the city of Rome. This historical site also consists of incredible frescoes in the House of Augustus and Hippodrome, an elliptical sunken garden from the Palace of Domitian. Here, enjoy an impressive view of the Circus Maximus and the valley of the Roman Forum before continuing your tour.
Finish with a chance to explore the Roman Forum with your expert guide. The Forum is known as the heart of Ancient Rome. The guide will lead you through the bustling marketplace, once ruled by the moneylenders and shopkeepers, and show you its most evocative ruins, including the Temple of Julius Caesar, the Arch of Titus, House of the Vestal Virgins, Senate House and the Basilica of Maxentius. Here, you can also admire and listen to the story of the triumphal road, also known as The Sacred Way of the Roman Forum.
In just 2.5 hours you’ll have discovered Ancient Rome, and been taught about its history. So, you can now tick off one of the items on your 'Eternal City' bucket list!
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Colosseum entrance ticket with reservation
- Palatine Hill entrance ticket with reservation
- Roman Forum entrance ticket with reservation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tickets and reservations to Colosseum arena floor and underground
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible
• For security reasons the site’s staff has the right to refuse the entrance of visitors without a valid passport or ID: please carry a valid document to avoid any inconveniences
• You are not permitted to enter these attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site.
• The tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
• Late-arrivals will be unable to rejoin the tour and will not be refunded or have their tour rescheduled
• The tour may be canceled if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in which case you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
• Skip-the-line access is not guaranteed during peak season due to security checks
• A deposit fee of €10 will be charged for each radio device