Rome: Colosseum & Palatine Tour with Fast-Track Arena Access
- Learn about the fascinating history of the Colosseum
- Walk among the ruins of Ancient Rome
- Journey back through time with an expert guide
At the nearby Palatine Hill, your guide will regale you with stories of political intrigue, betrayal, and triumph. See what was once the home of aristocrats and emperors, and the location of the the cave where Romulus and Remus were found by the she-wolf.
- Admission fees
- Tour guide
- Fast-track entrance to the Colosseum Arena Floor
Prepare for the activity
Arco di Costantino Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italia Walk through Colosseum Square a few meters to the Arch of Contantine where your guide will be waiting. Look for your guide, who will be holding a folder with the local partner's name/ logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note that for security reasons it is not possible to bring large bags, backpacks, and trolleys, etc. inside the Colosseum.