Rome: Colosseum Dungeon, Forum & Palantine Hill VIP Tour
- Enjoy exclusive access to the Colosseum arena floor and underground passages
- See the Colosseum from a gladiator’s perspective as you stand where they stood
- Explore the remains of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill to discover Ancient Rome
- Enrich your understanding with an expert tour guide by your side
Learn about the history and architecture of the Colosseum that has been standing for nearly two millennia. See the first two tiers of the amphitheater, stand on the arena floor and look up around you into the stands as the gladiators would have done, surrounded by cheering spectators.
Then, explore the underground passageways that lie beneath the arena, where wild animals were kept and gladiators prepared themselves for battles. This is where much of the behind-the-scenes action took place, unknown even to most Roman citizens at the time.
Then in the Forum you will see where the public life unfolded. Amongst the remains of offices, temples, shrines and the senate house your guide will enthrall you with stories of the lives of citizens, senators and slaves. On the Palatine Hill you will walk through the palaces of emperors where the legendary Romulus supposedly founded the great city.
- Fast-track entrance
- Licensed tour guide
- Small-group tour
- Admission fee
- Food and Drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet by the Arch of Constantine in Colosseum Square, the grounds outside the Colosseum. Your host will be waiting right next to the arch with a big white ‘Nicom Tours’ flag. If arriving from Colosseo Metro or Via dei Fori Imperiali, follow the curve of the Colosseum round to the right to reach the meeting point at the arch. Please be at the meeting point 25 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
notice. Entry through the gladiators’ gate will not be affected but access onto the arena floor
will be prohibited. In these instances, refunds cannot be provided.
• A copy of ID is required to enter the Colosseum
• This tour is not wheelchair-friendly
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes
• Operates in all weather conditions – please bring appropriate clothing and water
• The meeting time can be subject to change. In this case, we will call/text you in advance
• Aerosols, sharp objects, and large backpacks will not be allowed
• Adult prices apply to all travelers
• If you are late to arrive at the meeting point, you will not be able to join your tour