Explore Rome in all its glory on a unique mode of transport. Ride a Segway in the footsteps of ancient Roman rulers and Renaissance architects. Discover secrets about the Eternal City as you zip down narrow streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting times 9:30 AM, 3:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Visit Rome's most important and beautiful sights
- Learn about Rome's fascinating history with knowledgeable Tour Leaders
- Cruise effortlessly along ancient Roman streets by Segway
- Discover Rome's hidden treasures
- Tour leader
- Segway rental
- Poncho in case of rain
- Reflective vest at night time
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Vicolo dei Venti 9, near Piazza Farnese.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Segway tours are in English by default. If you want to book a tour in another language, let the local guide know in advance.
- Children under the age of 16 need a signed consent from the accompanying adult in order to do the tour.
- Children under the age of 12 are advised against taking a Segway tour.
- A minimum weight of 45 kilograms (99 pounds) is required in order to ride a Segway.