Rome: Catacombs Tour, Travel Card & Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus
- Discover the underground burial chambers of the early Roman Christians
- Enjoy a guided tour of St. Callixtus Catacombs
- Tour the sights of Rome at your own pace, with full access to the entire public transport system
- Explore Rome on a hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus
Discover one of the earliest Christian burial sites with a guided tour of the Catacombs of Rome. The Catacombs date back to the 2nd century. Navigate the winding underground corridors. See the final resting place of popes, martyrs and hundreds of Christians. Marvel at the sculpture of St. Cecilia, the patron saint of music.
Take advantage of your travel card, which grants you access to Rome’s public transport network of 24 hours. Ride on an air-conditioned hop-on-hop-off bus and explore the eternal city. Board and disembark the bus from any of the lines 16 stops. With both travel passes, you’ll be able to explore Rome easily and comfortably.
- Entrance ticket and guided tour of the Catacombs of St. Callixtus
- 24-hour pass for the Roman public transportation system (bus, metro, tram)
- 24-hour Vatican and Rome hop-on-hop-off bus pass
- Downloadable multilingual audioguide app
- Free Wi-Fi onboard the Vatican and Rome open bus
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
• Please print your voucher and exchange it at the info points "Vatican&Rome": 1.Largo Argentina (Pantheon) Via dei Cestari, 21 Opening time: Mondays to Saturday 09:00am/4:00pm Sunday and Holidays 9:00/ 1:00 2. Saint Peter's Square Piazza Pio XII, 09:00am/4:00pm Sunday and Holidays 9:00/ 1:00 Opening time: Mondays to Saturday 9:00 am/4:00 pm Sunday and Holidays 9:00 am/13:00 3. St. John in Lateran Basilica Opening time: Mondays to Saturday 9:00am/4:00pm Sunday and Holidays 9:00 am/1:00 pmOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Sleeveless shirts
• Please note, it is forbidden to take pictures or take videos inside the Catacombs.
• Smoking is not allowed.
• Please note, your voucher must be exchanged at the meeting point for your tickets.