Rome by Night Walking Tour
- Visit lively Piazza Venezia
- Marvel at the majestic Pantheon
- Toss a coin into famous Trevi fountain
- See the Four River Fountain fountain on Piazza Navona
- Visit the Spanish Steps, popular meeting point for young locals
- The Largo Argentina ruins amongst modern buildings
- Take a stroll on Campo de' Fiori with ist many wine and other bars
You'll travel right to the heart of the historic city center. Stroll to the Piazza Venezia and the imposing Monument Vittorio Emanuele II, followed by a visit to the famous Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona with its famous Four River fountain, symbolizing the biggest river of each of the 4 continents known to man at the time.
Next, continue to the Pantheon: this architectural masterpiece is among the best preserved buildings of Ancient Rome. On your stroll through Rome, you'll also see the ancient Egyptian obelisk with its stunning hieroglyphics.
Visit the ruins of Largo Argentina, the place where Julius Caesar was assassinated, before concluding the tour with one of Rome’s most important attractions: the famous Trevi fountain, in which Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni went for a dip in Fellini’s classic film ‘La Dolce Vita’.
After this enjoyable stroll, your thirst for knowledge will be satisfied and your stomach ready to indulge the fine restaurants, wine bars and gelaterias nearby.
- English language tour through Rome
Prepare for the activity
Piazza Venezia, fountain on the right (western) side of Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Be on the lookout for your guide, who will be carrying a green folder. You will receive more details and a map with your confirmation email.Open in Google Maps ⟶
You might also like...
Product ID: 3565