Rome by Night on Segway
- Hop onto a Segway and get a whole new point of view on Rome, gliding through its historic streets at night
- Take in the city's nightlife and energy, see it's most famous landmarks in a different way, and perhaps even stop for a drink and a slice of pizza
- Discover local secrets with a Tour Leader that speaks your language (two languages maximum per tour)
The fun begins as the sun sets. Glide into the nightlife of Rome. Some of the sites you’re already familiar with will be transformed at night: St. Peter’s basilica becomes a jewel in the sky, Piazza Navona becomes a carnival, and the market in Campo de’ Fiori is replaced by packed bars and restaurants.
The tour leaders will take you to new areas as well, such as the winding, romantic streets of Trastevere and Trevi Fountain.
During the tour, your guides will also lead you to some of the best pizzerias, gelaterias, and bars, where you can stop to sample some of the city’s famous delicacies.
Escape the hot sun and discover Rome by night. You’ll be amazed and delighted by the hidden gems you will find throughout the city.
- Segway rental
- Tour leader
- Ipod touch video/audio guides
- Extra expenses
When you get there
Meet your guide at Via Celimontana, 30-32. From the exit of the Colosseo Subway (Metro B line) go left on Via dei Fori Imperiali. Reach the traffic light and make a right turn, then turn to your left and cross the street again. The street you see on your right side is Via San Giovanni Laterano. Take it, walk straight ahead and turn right at the second street into Via Celimontana. Two blocks up the hill on the left hand side you will find number 30-32.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years
• Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
• Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
• It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
• Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Adult pricing applies to all customers
• There is a maximum of 8 people per tour