Rome: Borghese Gallery Skip the Line and Chinese Audio Guide
- Skip the lines at the Borghese Gallery and Museum
- Download the app and enjoy expert commentary in Chinese
- See the many famous masterpieces on display in the gallery
- Make your own path and explore the museum and gardens at your own pace
Once inside, the gallery is yours to explore. With no guide or group, you can dictate which masterpieces you spend your time with. Second only to the Vatican Museums, this collection includes world-famous and lesser-known works by Bernini, Caravaggio, Raphael Canova, and Titian, alongside sculptures and mosaics from much earlier eras. As you explore, your audio guide app will treat you to descriptions of the magnificent works that call this museum home.
Cardinal Scipione Borghese commissioned the Villa Borghese and its gardens, as well as many of the great works still on display in its gallery. Many of the paintings remain in their original settings, just as envisioned by the cardinal, a fiercely determined collector. The gardens, once a private park, are now a favorite spot for locals to relax among the sculptures, plants, and water features.
With all the hassle taken out of getting into these gardens and their crowning art gallery, the only thing to worry about is whether you can see all this incredible art in just one visit.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Borghese Gallery and Museum
- Audio guide app with commentary in Chinese
- Assistance at meeting point to start the audio guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Guided tour
Prepare for the activity
In front of the main entrance to the Galleria Borghese in the Piazzale del Museo Borghese, Piazzale Borghese Scipione, 5, 00197 Rome RM, Italy. Your coordinator will be wearing a blue City Wonders polo shirt or jacket to be easily recognizable at the meeting point. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the time displayed on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
- Luggage or large bags
• Please make sure to download the app before the tour (details in Voucher Information after booking)