Rome: Appia Antica 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour
- Ride along the Appia Antica, one of Ancient Rome's most important roads
- Ride into the Circo Massimo like the chariots from "Ben Hur"
- Take a circuit of the Colosseum
- Discover the Roman ruins and aqueducts of the Appian Way Regional Park
Take advantage of the bike’s pedal-assisted motor to ride alongside the Terme di Caracalla, Ancient Rome's 2nd largest public baths.
Immerse yourself in the quiet atmosphere of the Roman countryside passing by St. Callisto and St. Sebastian Catacombs (visit not included), the ruins of Circus of Massenzio, and the mausoleum Tomb of Cecilia Metella. Before cycling back, admire the ruins of the archaeological site of Capo di Bove.
- E-bike tour
- Tour leader
- Helmet and chain lock
- Bike seat for children (max. 4 years)
- Insurance liability
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Infant 0-4 years: free bike seat
• Be sure to bring an identification document for each participant
• Tours operate in rain or shine, please dress appropriately
• For children aged between 5 and 9 and less than 1.5 metres tall a tag-along is provided. Due to limited availability, it is mandatory to communicate in advance if there are any children otherwise the tag-along cannot be guaranteed.
• Children aged 10 and above and who are more than 1.5 meters tall may ride their own bike.
• Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed. In any case, it will not be less or exceed 30 minutes.
• All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
You might also like...
Product ID: 48535