Rome: Ancient Ostia Tour for Kids & Families
- Learn about ancient Rome through a variety of games and fun activities
- See the highlights of the Roman Empire with a local, specialized guide
- Be captivated by the mosaics and frescoes of the ocean port of the antiquated Roman Republic
As you navigate the lanes of this open air living historical center, your guide will guarantee that you see the most imperative structures including the theater, warm showers, processes, the Square of the Guilds, the Capitolium and substantially more. Your guide will take you back in time, uncovering how the general population of this extraordinary place once lived.
The scene will be ideal for kids. Your family will investigate this noteworthy and essential archeological site where it is conceivable to see the vestiges, walk the lanes and enter the structures. Your guided day trip will come to a close when you are transported back to the Ostia Antica station.
- Entrance tickets to the museum
- Professional art historian guide
- Walking tour
- Children's worksheets in folders with pencils
- Travel tips for those traveling in Rome with kids
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off