Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Tour including Papal Tombs
- Skip the line for the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Marvel at masterpieces by Michelangelo, Raphael, Caravaggio, and many more
- Enrich your experience with an expert guide in your chosen language
- Admire the final resting place of many popes and royals in the Papal Tombs
Begin your experience by discovering masterpieces of art in the Vatican Museums by some of the world’s most distinguished artists. Follow a guide in your chosen language to the most important areas of the museum, including the Gallery of Maps and Gallery of Tapestries.
Enter the Sistine Chapel to contemplate the glory of Michelangelo’s acclaimed masterpiece, “The Last Judgment”, one of the most famous pieces of art ever made. Then, experience the magnificent interior of St. Peter’s Basilica with fast-track entrance. Be awed by one of the holiest sites in the world and admire Michelangelo’s stunning “La Pieta”.
Complete your visit of Vatican City in the Papal Tombs to see the resting place of many popes and royals. Appreciate the religious importance of this burial site as you observe the sarcophagi, frescoes, and tombs near the grounds of St Peter's burial.
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry to St. Peter's Basilica
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Bathroom access
- Recharging station for your mobile devices
- Guided tour of Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, and Papal Tombs
- Entrance ticket and visit to the dome of St. Peter's Basilica
- Entrance to the Papal Tombs are not included in the evening tour option, this is because St. Peter's Basilica is closed in the evening
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that St. Peter's Basilica is closed at Easter, on December 24 and 31 and other religious holidays, and every Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. During these times, the tour will be offered in other parts of the Vatican Museums
• On rare occasions, St. Peter’s Basilica is subject to closure without notice. If this happens, you'll spend the full amount of time in the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. No refund will be offered
• On rare occasions, Papal tombs are subject to closure without notice. No refund will be offered
• There is a strict dress code at Vatican attractions: shoulders and knees must be covered at all times. You may be refused entry if you do not comply
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• The Raphael Rooms are only available on the 8:30 AM English and German tours, at 9:30 AM on the Spanish tour and at 10:00 AM on the French tour