Rome: Best Squares and Fountains, Semi-Private Tour
- See the most iconic sights of Rome, including the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona and Pantheon
- Learn more from an art historian guide
- Enjoy a refreshing gelato and soak up the atmosphere of the "Eternal City"
Discover the former temple of the Roman Empire at the Pantheon, and hear the secret story behind the artist Raphael’s death. Leave no stone unturned as you discover lesser-known corners of the "Eternal City" and get fascinating insights from your art historian guide.
Stop for a gelato along the way and soak up the mood of the city like a local.
- English-speaking guide
- Headsets (for groups of more than 8 people)
- Transportation to and from the attractions
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 2:30 PM under the statue of Giordano Bruno in the center of Piazza Campo de Fiori. From April 1, 2019, meet at Piazza Navona 25,in front of the “Four Rivers Fountain” in the centre of the square, at 2:45 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶