Roman Food Evening Group Walking Tour
- Live the city streets and appreciate Roman’s food like a local
- Discover some famous venues and their delicious food
- Taste 18 delicious foods
Your evening will start with an aperitif in a buffalo cheese speciality shop. There are a variety of tastings from the buffalo cheese including, ricotta, mozzarella, scamorza as well as Italian vegetables, accompanied by a glass of DOC wine. After that you can meet the “Master of Pizza”, Gabriele Bonci, and taste his rewarded slice of pizza.
Your tour will have a delightful stop in a legendary gourmet store where you can find many Italian food specialties. Then you will continue to enjoy handmade Roman pasta dishes, accompanied by wine into a local favourite restaurant. Your tour will end with the discovery of all the secrets for a perfect handmade ice-cream.
With the Roman evening food tour you will have the possibility to meet the real Roman culture, find out about the vendors who have been feeding locals for generations and taste the excellence of the Italian food.
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Cipro Metro station lower level (Metro A line). The staff will wait for you just outside the Cipro Metro station with a sign stating "Roman Food Tours." Please meet 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• A vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• The minimum drinking age for this activity is 18 years
• A moderate amount of walking is involved