Roma Pass: 48 or 72-Hour City Card
- Enjoy free skip-the-line admission to 1 (Roma Pass 48 hours) or 2 (Roma Pass 72 hours) attractions included in the pass
- Benefit from reduced ticket prices for all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter
- Ride for free on the city’s public transportation network
- Receive discounts on participating exhibitions and events and with other collaborating services and activities
- Get a free guidebook and a free map of Rome to help you make your way around the city
With the city card, skip-the-line admission will be free at your first museum or site.
In addition, you’ll enjoy discounted admission to all other museums and archaeological sites visited thereafter. You’ll also receive discounts with other participating service and activity providers.
Explore the city as you travel for free on Rome’s public transportation network.
- Free admission to 1 or 2 museums or archaeological sites of your choice (depending on the duration of your card)
- Free admission includes exhibitions held in the museum(s)
- Reduced ticket price for all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter
- Free use of the city’s public transport network (urban buses and trains; underground lines A, B, B1, and C; railway lines Roma-Lido, Roma Flaminio Piazza del Popolo-Viterbo, Roma-Giardinetti), within the territory of the Municipality of Rome
- Discounts for admission to participating exhibitions and events, and with other collaborating operators and businesses
- Map of Rome - augmented reality
- Booking fee
- Guided tours
When you get there
Pick up your card at Tourist Information Points (Punti Informativi Turistici, PIT) of the City of Rome: PIT Ciampino, Aeroporto G.B.Pastine - External area International Arrivals. 8:30 AM-6:00 PM. PIT Cinque Lune, Piazza delle Cinque Lune (Piazza Navona). 9:30 AM--7:00 PM. PIT Fiumicino, Aeroporto Leonardo Da Vinci - International Arrivals - Terminal T3. 8:00 AM-8:45 PM. PIT Fori Imperiali, Visitor Center Via dei Fori Imperiali. 10:30 AM-8:00 PM. PIT Minghetti, Via Marco Minghetti (corner to Via del Corso). 9:30 AM-7:00 PM. PIT Sonnino, Piazza Sidney Sonnino (Trastevere). 10:30 AM-8:00 PM. PIT Termini, Stazione Termini - Via Giovanni Giolitti, 34, platform 24. 8:00 AM-6:45 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• For the Colosseum, you need to make a reservation online in advance
• For the Borghese Gallery, you need to make a reservation sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (booking confirmation within 48 hours)
• For the Colosseum, you need to make a reservation online in advance at www.coopculture.it (choose the "booking with Roma Pass" option); or via the call-center +39 06 39967575