Rome: Private Half-Day Bike Tour with Colosseum and Pantheon
- Spend some hours biking around the Eternal City
- Combine the experience of your guide and your own interests to create a special itinerary
- Learn about Rome in an active and entertaining way
If you are new to Rome, allow your experienced leader to take you to the tourist hot spots you won't want to miss. If you have a better idea of what you do or don't want to see, share your preferences and your guide will gladly help personalize your itinerary. You can even include a stop for lunch or ice cream – an opportunity to relax and take in the surroundings of this busy city.
Bring along friends or the whole family, as children's bikes are also available. If your group is larger than 12, it will likely be split up into 2, but you have the option to allow your tours to coincide on breaks. Regardless of who you are with or where you go, prepare to see the city in way unlike any other.
- Quality trekking bike (E-bike upgrade option in cart at the price of €5 extra)
- Helmet (use is mandatory)
- English-speaking guide
- Ice cream or other snacks
Prepare for the activity
Location: Via Labicana 49 Via Labicana 49 From Metro COLOSSEUM (10 to 15 minutes): At the main exit turn left, then walk straight, passing by the Colosseum. Continue following the street as it becomes Via Labicana. Continue walking for about 5 minutes. You will find the number 49 on the right side of the street. From Metro Manzoni(about 10 minutes): Walk down Viale Manzoni towards the Colosseum. Continue walking straight down the street, which turns into Via Labicana. You will find number 49 on the left side of the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable clothes
• For children aged 5-8 years a child extension (child streamliner) is provided
• Children aged 9 and above can independently ride on an appropriately sized bike (e-bikes also available)