Rome Pasta-Making Class: Cook & Dine with a Local Chef
- Learn how to make pasta from scratch with a professional Italian chef
- Enjoy a traditional Italian aperitivo with your small group before the class
- Savor your homemade dishes in a beautiful loft in Rome’s historic center
This is an experience that’s typically reserved for the real Romans, but now you can experience it too on this 3.5-hour activity.
You’ll meet the chef at a stunning loft apartment in central Rome, and you’ll be greeted with Prosecco and snacks, the perfect aperitivo to get the class started. Enjoy the views from the terrace (weather permitting) as you get to know the other participants.
The itinerary for the lunchtime class is slightly different. You will meet your chef at the meeting point and visit a traditional local market to shop for the ingredients for your meal.
Soon it will be time to learn how to make pasta from scratch. If you want to make authentic Italian food at home, this is the number 1 skill to learn. The chef will guide you and the members of your small group through the hands-on process. Feel free to ask about anything related to food or Rome! This is your chance to learn how to cook and eat like a local.
Finally, it will be time to eat. Enjoy your home-cooked pasta, along with some fine Italian wine, out on the terrace. By the end, you won't be leaving with just a pleasant memory, but also with the know-how for making an authentic Italian dish to impress friends and family back home!
- All ingredients for your meal
- Expert Italian chef
- Meal from what you have prepared, along with Prosecco, wine, seasonal starters and dessert
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Prepare for the activity
The front side of the statue of Giordano Bruno, located in the center of Campo dei Fiori. Campo dei Fiori is a main, centrally located square, a few blocks south-west from the intersection of Corso del Rinascimento and Corso Vittorio Emanuele.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Be sure to notify the tour provider before booking this Rome pasta-making class if you have any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or other special requirements
• Also, please note that if the weather does not permit eating on the terrace, you’ll enjoy the aperitivo and meal indoors
• This class will be a small group with a maximum of 14 participants
• Unfortunately, due to the layout of the building, wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this tour.