Florence and Pisa: Full-Day Small-Group Tour from Rome
- Visit 2 of the most popular Tuscan cities in a single day
- Experience the art and architecture of Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance
- Discover Pisa and see its Square of Miracles, a World Heritage Site
Discover Florence and learn more about the city's history. Go to historic Florentine antique shops and a 19th-century cafe afterwards. Dine in restaurants frequented by writers and painters in years gone by.
Marvel at shops offering up fabrics, ceramics, fine arts, and much more! It's a different way to experience Florence and its history. Learn about the most ancient traditions of a city that draws on its past while perfectly melding it with modern life.
According to legend, Pisa was founded by mythical Trojan refugees from the Greek city of Pisa, located in the valley of the River Alpheus. Visit the famous Piazza del Duomo, known as the Square of Miracles, and declared a World Heritage Site.
The city’s romanesque cathedral was built between 1063 and 1118 of white and colored marble, and features a bronze portal of St. Ranieri by Bonanno Pisano and a pulpit by Giovanni Pisano.
In the Square of Miracles you’ll also see the iconic 12th-century leaning tower. It stands 56 meters high and acquired its characteristic tilt 10 years after the beginning of its construction.
- Driver with minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Infant seats are available if requested at the time of booking
• Dress code is smart casual
• The duration of transfers are approximate, with the exact duration depending on the time of day and traffic conditions