Early Vatican Semi Private Tour
- Enjoy early access to the Vatican Museums and beat the crowds
- Explore accompanied by a knowledgable guide
- Admire the stunning artworks and architecture of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
You will be accompanied on your tour by a knowledgeable guide who will lead you through the numerous rooms of the Vatican Museums and answer your questions. Then spend some time inside the Sistine Chapel, admiring the Last Judgement and the Michelangelo's famous ceiling. Finally, inside St. Peter's Basilica, the famous Pietà will be just a few meters away from you. Your guide will explain its significance and you will come to truly appreciate this masterpiece.
The tour will give you a chance to admire the stunning artworks and architecture of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica, before the crowds arrive and make the most of your day in Rome.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- St. Peter's Basilica is not included on Wednesdays
Prepare for the activity
Your meeting point is in Viale Vaticano 104 at the coffee bar Paolo. This location is just in front of the Vatican Museums entrance - coffee bar Paolo is the one with the green awning outsideOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
• The group is 10 participants maximum