Rome: Special Access Colosseum Tour with Arena & Underground
- Explore the dungeons of the Colosseum
- Get special access to the Arena floor
- Benefit from priority access and skip the line
As you stand on the Arena floor, walk in the footsteps of gladiators and imagine the roaring crowd. Get an up-close view of where the Emperor, with a single gesture, would decide the fate of the warriors waiting below. Then, descend beneath the Colosseum and see the tunnels that connected the Colosseum with the Ludus Magnus, where the Gladiators would train. Observe the chambers that would house wild animals and see the elevators that were used to release these predators onto the arena floor, to the surprise of gladiators and the delight of spectators.
You will then continue with a walk through the Roman Forum, Ancient Rome’s city centre, followed by a stroll through the ruins of the Emperors’ palaces on the Palatine Hill.
- Skip the line tickets
- Admission tickets and reservation fees
- Professional tour guide
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up
Prepare for the activity
Outside the Colosseum metro/underground station, which is located directly in front of the Colosseum. To the right of the entrance is a green kiosk and a representative will be there holding a sign with the name of the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• The Colosseum Arena floor is a restricted area, visitors must provide their full name, date of birth, and a valid ID upon entry to the monument.
• All those who are booked under a reduced price ticket for ages 3-17 will also be required to show ID to prove their age.
• Please note that this may cause a delay in entry which cannot be controlled. The guide will do their best to manage any delays.