Borghese Gallery Private Tour
- Marvel at the extraordinary works created by Gian Lorenzo Bernini and understand the story behind the scenes
- Explore both the collections of statues and sculptures as well as the painting gallery
- Stroll in the quiet and gracious Borghese Gardens
- Enjoy a hassle-free service with your private exclusive Art Historian tour guide
Borghese's collection of great works of art include: Raffaello's 'Woman with the Unicorn', Domenichino's 'Diana', Boticelli's 'Madonna and Child', Caravaggio's 'David', Bernini's 'Apollo and Daphne', and Canova's 'Paolina' - just to name a few. Along the way, your guide will tell you the dramatic, untold stories about art being stolen from churches, artists being sent to jail, their workshops being devastated by Borghese's confiscations, mysterious deaths, and other tales of intrigue and passion.
This visit to the Borghese Gallery is a must during your vacation. Your guide will show you exactly what Cardinal Borghese meant when he called the gallery 'The Theater of the Universe'. After visiting the Gallery, you can walk through the beautiful Villa Borghese park, and end the tour at the Spanish Steps.
- Private licensed tour guide
- Entrance ticket with reservation
Prepare for the activity
Your tour guide will meet you outside of the Gallery. Facing the main entrance centrally, to your right there is an ancient white marble statue missing its head. The tour guide will be standing there to meet you. Piazzale del Museo Borghese, 00197.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
• Cameras are allowed, except during temporary exhibits