Best of Rome Night Tour with Italian Aperitivo
- Check out the best of Rome, including the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and Pantheon
- See the most important sites in less than 4 hours
- Explore the entire city by bus and foot
- Taste an Aperitivo in a central Rome wine bar
- Be introduced to Rome's themes and characters, in depth, by your guide
Infused with the flavors of Italian cuisine, set off into the city. Visit the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain. Admire the Pantheon and see the ever-popular Piazza Navona with its Four Rivers fountain.
As you walk, your guide will point out all the most important sites that you would have missed on your own. Listen to stories about the most interesting characters in Rome’s history – from Bernini to Michelangelo, Galileo, and Raphael. Perfect for first-time visitors, this tour gives you a taste of everything to help you use the rest of your time in the Eternal City wisely.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Aperitivo (1 glass of wine or a drink with typical Italian appetizers)
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Near the Piazza di Spagna metro station entrance under the palm trees in the piazza next to the red ‘M’ sign. Your tour coordinators will have a City Wonders sign with the name of the tour at the meeting point for easy recognition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
• Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate travelers with wheelchairs, strollers, or mobility impairments.