Xel-Há Park: All-Inclusive Day Ticket from Riviera Maya
Pick-up serviceDaily departures, Monday-Sunday from 07:00-09:00 (depending on the location of your hotel)
- Enjoy breakfast, snacks and a buffet-style lunch with international and Mexican cuisine
- Sip your choice of beverages from a supply of unlimited drinks and open domestic bar
- Snorkel and participate in other water activities in the river and inlet
- Ride along the bike path through the Land of Huh
Xel-Há Park is dedicated to the preservation of the region’s flora and fauna, and constantly developing environmental education programs to protect and conserve the environment.
Dive into the waters of Xel-Ha, the world's most beautiful natural aquarium, and snorkel next to a variety of plants and hundreds of fish in the lovely Caribbean waters.
Slide down the Salpichanga and end up in the cool, clear waters of Xel-Ha. Fly with a vine and then drop into the cool waters of the cenote. Test your balance on the Trepachanga and walk over the river between 2 loose ropes.
Hammock Island is an ideal place to relax and indulge in a fabulous cocktail from the open bar.
Discover historical vestiges of the Mayan culture, while enjoying the mysterious forest landscape. Take a walk along the paths of the natural reserve, and read the phrases and thoughts that are printed on signs along the route.
Admire Ixchel Grotto, carved by underground rivers over thousands of years. It crosses a small, narrowed canyon, with an exit on the opposite side. See how light is refracted beneath the waters of the Grotto El Dorado.
Take your kids to the Children’s Playground, a natural amusement park with swings, rails, wheels and slides.
Admire the mangrove forest from the footpath to the river, and take the path to a platform where you’ll be totally surrounded by the vegetation.
- Round-trip transportation
- Snacks and lunch (international and Mexican cuisine) in a buffet style
- Unlimited drinks and open domestic bar
- Use of snorkeling equipment and free snorkeling tube
- Water activities in the river and inlet
- Locker, towel, dressing rooms and showers
- More than 20 attractions
- Swim with Dolphins
- Sea Trek
- Swim with Manatees
- Note that all excluded activities can be purchased separately)
When you get there
You will be advised of the exact pick-up details when you call to confirm your pick-up at least 24 hours in advance. On Sundays the tour leaves Cancun from Base Caracol (Boulevard Kukulkán Km 9.5 in the Hotel Zone) at 07:45. This is also the meeting point for all hotels not listed in the pick-up service.Open in Google Maps ⟶
The park is open all year from 09:00-18:00.
Please help protect the environment by using sun blocks and suntan lotions that are free of chemicals.