Rio: Half-Day Jeep Tour at Floresta da Tijuca
Pickup includedPickup included from hotels located at South Zone area (Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon), Rio Downtown, and Santa Teresa
- Learn about all the unique species that call this forest home
- See the incredible variety of lush trees, fruits, and flowers
- Hear the birds sing across the valley, the insects buzz, and the monkeys howl
- Take an easy walk through the abundant green trails
- Dip into the crystal clear waters of the waterfall
Move on to the Cascatinha Visconde de Taunay waterfall, and take a quick dip in the crystal clear refreshing water. Continue to a charming chapel constructed in 1855, and start the first of 2 trails. See coatis, toucans, and monkeys!
Take a restroom stop and start the second trail of the tour, passing through the Atlantic forest with the sounds of waterfalls following your footsteps. Hop back into your top-down Jeep and head to the famous São Conrado Beach to watch the hand-gliders, before your scenic drive back to your hotel.
- Roundtrip transportation in a military open Jeep
- Professional Guide
- Meals and drinks