Rio de Janeiro Guided Bike-Tuk Tour
- Experience a Bike Tuk tour riding 7 miles in direct contact with nature
- Visit one of the most beautiful sights of Rio de Janeiro
- Enjoy one of the most beautiful views of the city
- Receive a video with the whole tour filmed from inside the Bike Tuk
In all, there are 7 miles of bike paths that you will ride along. Reconstructed for the Rio 2016 Olympics the bike paths are in good condition and allow you to enjoy nature in Rio de Janeiro as you pass through trees and along the waterfront. It is up to you to just enjoy the view of the wonderful city and have fun along the way.
Along your 7mile Bike Tuk ride, you will have the opportunity to see many amazing sights located within the expansive urban park. See Flamengo Park, Botafogo and Flamengo beaches, MAM, Marina da Glória, Estácio de Sá Monument, World War II Monument, and Sugar Loaf. By the end of your guided bike ride, you will have experienced some of the best of Rio de Janeiro while relaxing inside the beautiful park.
- Bike Tuk Guide-Conductor
- Recorded Video from inside the Tuk
- Coconut Water
- Transportation from hotel
Prepare for the activity
You can easily take an uber, taxi or subway meeting us 10 minutes walking from Botafogo Station. We will be at Praia de Botafogo (In front of the restaurant Fogo de Chão). The adress is: Av. Reporter Nestor Moreira, s/n - Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22290-210Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags