Rio de Janeiro: Full-Day Shore Excursion from Pier Mauá
- Visit the Christ the Redeemer statue, one of the World’s Seven Wonders
- Ride the cable car to visit the Sugar Loaf Mountain, enjoying spectacular views of the city of Rio
- Enjoy a lunch in a traditional steakhouse
- Stop at Selaron Staircase to admire it's marvellous tile work
- Benefit from a half-day option exclusive during Carnival season visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Mountain
Take a cable car ride to the summit of Sugarloaf Mountain for more spectacular views. Take incredible photos from the lookout point as you enjoy the panorama of the city and the ocean below. Enjoy a break for lunch at a restaurant in Ipanema. Continue your tour and visit the exterior of Maracanã Stadium and the Sambadrome. Admire these historic landmarks that represent two Brazilian passions, soccer and Carnival.
Travel next to the bohemian Lapa Neighborhood, and the Selarón Staircase and Rio de Janeiro Cathedral. See the extravagant interior of São Bento Monastery on a guided tour. Finish your tour passing by Flamengo and Botafogo beaches with a great view of Sugarloaf Mountain before your tour ends back at the Cruise Terminal.
During Carnival Season, from February 20 2020 until March 1 2020, you will have the option to do a half-day excursion with a visit to Christ the Redeemer statue and the Sugarloaf Mountain only. The full day tour does not operate during Carnival Season.
- Christ the Redeemer entrance fee
- Sugarloaf cable car ticket
- Cruise Terminal pickup and drop-off
- Portuguese, Spanish and English-Speaking tour guide
- Barbecue Lunch in a traditional Brazilian Steakhouse, for full-day option only
- Drinks and dessert
- Lunch for the half-day option during Carnival Season
Prepare for the activity
Tour guide will be waiting for all passengers at the exit gate of the Cruise Terminal and the tour will depart approximately 1 hour after the disembarkation. We can anticipate the beginning of the tour if all participants arrive at the meeting point earlier than expected.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• During Carnival Season, from February 20 2020 until March 1 2020, you will have the option to do a half-day excursion with a visit to Christ the Redeemer statue and the Sugarloaf Mountain only. The full-day tour option does not operate during these dates