Rio de Janeiro: 4-Hour E-Bike Coast Tour
- Explore Rio de Janeiro's diverse coastal neighborhoods
- Stop at popular landmarks to appreciate stunning views
- Cross through the lagoon in the heart of the South Zone
- Leave minimal impact on a zero-carbon emission e-bike tour
Begin your e-bike tour of Rio de Janeiro's coast by starting in the neighborhood of Botafogo. From there bike to the old and tranquil neighborhood of Urca to around Sugarloaf Mountain. Stop at Red Beach to appreciate the view of the towering peak and surrounding sea.
Continue on and cross over to the posh neighborhood of Leme and then the world-famous beach of Copacabana, stopping at Arpoador Rock along the way. Bike around the coast through the vibrant neighborhood of Ipanema and then Leblon, arriving at Mirante Leblon for a beautiful view of the South Zone coast.
Conclude your e-bike coast tour by returning to Botafogo via the lagoon located in the heart of the south zone.
- People who can't ride a bike
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point: Radial Sul Square • By subway: Botafogo Station, Exit A, at São Clement Street, walk 2 blocks and turn right at Eduardo Guinle Street, the meet point is at the next corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶