Riga: 1-Hour Old Town Tour
- Learn about the history of Riga on a short tour with a local expert guide
- See some of the most famous buildings in Riga's Old Town
- Discover the various architectural styles of Riga's Old Town including Roman, Gothic, Classicism, Barocco, Art Nouveau
- Taste 3 kinds of Riga black balsam, a legendary local alcoholic drink
Make your way to the Powder Tower, which was originally part of the city's defences. Walk along the medieval walls and enter the Old Town through the Swedish Gates, built in 1698.
Discover the main sights of the Old Town. Walk past the Dom Cathedral, often regarded as the grandest cathedral of the Baltic region. See St. Peter's Church and its spire, a renowned symbol of the city. Walk by the Cat House, once the meeting point for Riga's richest merchants.
You can also taste the legendary Riga black balsam during the tour. This drink is largely used in traditional medicine, considered to be a good cold remedy and used to treat digestive problems.
- 1-hour guided tour
- Riga black balsam tasting
- Entrance to any sights mentioned