From Reykjavik: Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon Full-Day Tour
Pickup includedFree pick-up from outside your accommodation starts at 10:00 AM and takes up to 30 minutes. Pickup from hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavik only. For pickup at hotels in downtown Reykjavik, please ask at your hotel for the nearest meeting point. Please be ready waiting outside your accommodation or at the pick-up station at this time. The driver will collect you from outside. Please send an e-mail to the tour provider if you are staying in private accommodation or an Airbnb, to arrange a pick-up from the closest hotel. Should your pickup location be at a bus stop and you need assistance finding it, seek guidance in your hotel's reception or contact your tour provider directly.
- Walk to the edge of the Gullfoss Waterfall and see it plummet more than 200 feet into a canyon
- Visit the Geysir area, and watch the Strokkur Hot Spring spout boiling water into the air
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Thingvellir National Park
- Bathe in an old natural lagoon with a comfortable temperature of 36-40°C
By going in the mid-morning there will be fewer people and more time to explore Iceland’s most visited attractions, such as Geysir, Gullfoss and Þingvellir, and enjoy the relaxing nature bathing at The Secret Lagoon.
Þingvellir is a national park and a UNESCO World Heritage site where the two tectonic plates are slowly drifting apart. The Geysir hot spring area has the geyser Strokkur sprouting hot water up to 20 meters high every 4 – 8 minutes. The Golden waterfall never disappoints and if you are lucky you might spot a rainbow forming in the mist from the waterfall in the sunshine. Last but not least your can relax in the Secret Lagoon, which is one of the oldest natural geothermal swimming pools in Iceland. It is surrounded by beautiful hot springs, one of which sprouts every few minutes.
- Transportation by coach
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the lagoon
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Warm clothing
• Warm clothing is recommended
• Remember to bring your bathing suit