Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Tour from Reykjavik
Pickup optionalPick-up will be at selected locations in central Reykjavik. Please provide the complete address of your accommodation and the local tour provider will inform you of the closest pick-up location.
- See the icebergs of the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Walk behind the cascades of Seljalandsfoss Waterfall (conditions permitting)
- Go to Iceland's southernmost village at Vik
- Marvel at the view of Eyjafjallajökull on a clear day
- Choose to take a spectacular boat cruise on Jökulsárlón (from April to October when conditions allow)
- 1.5 hours
Jökulsárlón (boat cruise)
Vik (secret stop)
Seljalandsfoss (photo stop)
- 1.5 hours
- Entry not included
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Reykjavik, transfer to the southern coast and the dramatic Glacier Lagoon. Enjoy plenty of time to see the floating icebergs and enjoy the stunning scenery. Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon is the largest and deepest glacier lagoon in Iceland. It branches from Breidamerkurjokull, an outlet glacier of Vatnajokull, Europe’s largest glacier.
During the season, make sure you reserve your ticket to the spectacular boat cruise on the Jökulsárlón itself and experience the unique Glacier Lagoon spectacle up close. When you prebook, your place is guaranteed.
Return to Reykjavik, stopping at the gorgeous waterfall Seljalandsfoss. You will visit the Diamond beach with black sand, and there will be an additional stop in Iceland's southernmost village at Vík for dinner.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Guided tour
- A guaranteed seat on the boat cruise on Glacier Lagoon (if prebooked option selected)
- Comfortable bus with wifi onboard
- Children under 8 years