From Reims: E-Bike Champagne Tasting Tour and Lunch
- Cycle through Champagne Avenues in Epernay and the picturesque village of Hautvillers
- Visit 2 champagne producers including a family run boutique winery
- Taste 8 different Champagnes throughout the day
- Lunch at a restored Champagne House with Champagnes and regional specialties
Earn your first glass of Champagne cycling your e-bike through the Unesco classified vineyards of Champagne. Learn all the details about the vineyards and the French Terroir. Discover the Birthplace of Champagne in Hautvillers and find out how Champagne was discovered.
Load your batteries and taste different Champagnes from a small family grower. Jump off your bike to savour a local meal at a restored Champagne House and match your authentic lunch with some Champagnes and local wines.
Finish your day gaining knowledge with a visit to a prestigious producer of the region, and go deep into their cellars where you will find lots hidden bubbles waiting to be tasted.
- 1 Electric Bike per person
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 8 Champagne wines tasted during the day
- Traditional lunch
- Personal guide
- Pickup and drop-off in Reims
- Bottled water
- Coffee and tea
- Alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities, optional
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside the train station of Reims Centre in front of the tourist office. If you arrive by train, take the exit marked Reims Center. Be careful, there are two tourists offices in Reims. The meeting point is at the train station tourist office, not the cathedral tourist office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• If the bike tour can't run due to the weather, a minivan will be arranged to drive you for the whole day.